A. Post the rules
B. Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 11 new ones (also tag the tagger)
C. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
D. Let them know you tagged them
I dont have 11 people to tag and i don’t use tumblr but i’m going to tag the tagger back and a couple other people who were probably already tagged by the tagger.
1. What song makes your body swell with emotion?
- Honestly right now it’s the remix I helped Ryan (Turtl3) write of 3lau’s How You Love Me. There were all these little challenges with it and when we finally fixed something to make it sound good, it was so rewarding. It’s amazing hearing it now from what it was as a rough edit; hearing how many people love it and want downloads of it. Even people saying they like it better than the original. It just makes me so proud of him and myself.
2. What famous (or just great) quote from a book do you wish you were responsible for?
- I want to have made “not all those who wander are lost” because then I’d be tattooed on every white girls ribs for all of eternity. If that’s not leaving a mark on the world I don’t know what is.
3. If you could have a PhD in anything, what would it be?
- Medicine so I could be a psychiatrist.
4. Which celebrity do you think is a genuinely great person? (pick just one)
- I can’t imagine Jimmy Fallon being an asshole behind the scenes. I just think he’s a ball of sunshine.
5. Dave or James Franco?
- OOoh I’m not sure what I’m comparing here. Acting? Looks? Who I’d rather see in anything in general? But I think Dave.
6. What is the best movie soundtrack or score you’ve ever heard?
- I love the inception soundtrack. I’ve downloaded it. I listen to it studying and I feel epic. I don’t know if it’s the best I’ve EVER heard but that’s the one I can think of!
7. What is one thing from the real world that you wish you’d learned in high school?
- People take advantage of nice people.
8. If money was not a factor, what profession would you pursue?
- I would own a big show barn. And it would have huge oak trees in the paddocks and sunny rolling fields and trails out back. And all the most beautiful horses. And all my riders would be one big happy family. And we’d horse show all over north America all year. Aaaaaahhhh. I wish.
9. What is your favourite Disney classic? (pick only one)
10. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
- I haven’t thought of this before. I don’t know I haven’t really seen many characters that remind me of myself lately. I tried to think of something I’ve been through lately and some book or movie that had the same thing and I can’t do that either.
11. Have you ever seen a book to movie adaptation that is better than the book? If so, which?
- Okay I may get stabbed in the eye for this but. Catching Fire as a book was very hard to get through for me for the first half of the book until they got back into the games again. I also thing once actually in the games it was easier to visually see the layout with the clock thing rather than try to imagine it. I also feel like I liked the characters they casted better than the ones in my own mind.
- What’s one thing on your bucket list you’re afraid you’ll never get to do?
- If I gave you 500k right now, what would you do with it?
- If you could look outside and see one kind of animal right now, what would it be? And what would you do.
- If you could have one book be made into a major motion picture right now which would it be?
- Describe a typical day for you 15 years from now.
- Make up a new kind of calendar you’d buy in two seconds. Like (baby chicks on puppy heads).
- Three things you want to do this summer. Go.
- Best embarrassing story to date.
- What’s a song you really like/love that’s really far away from what you usually listen to.
- If you could jump on a plane to anywhere right now where would you go?
- What’s your first child’s name?